Sunday, July 11, 2010

we've got movement

So this is the big news today...Squirt likes everything bagels with cream cheese and cucumber!

Squirt was sooooo active today.  I've been feeling these little punches for a while.  But today apparently Squirt was really enjoying my sad little lunch of a bagel and cream cheese.  I was getting so many huge kicks I couldn't even believe it.  George was of course outside washing the cars and by the time he came in Squirt was in a food coma and resting. 

Then...after my popsicle Squirt got another little sugar rush and was so enthusiastic that I could see little baby kicks on my giant donut bump!  Seriously people, Squirt only weighs half a pound!  That must have been some crazy excitement over a cherry popsicle!

Now, I have been pretty chill about all things pregnancy but this was nuts!!!

Unrelated...I would like to give fair warning at this point because the rest of this post contains pictures of the baby bump progression up to this point.  Proceed at your own risk!

Week 8


Week 9


Week 11 (No, I'm not trying to hold my boobs!)


Week 14


Week 15


Week 17


Week 19


 
Ok yes...I wear alot of workout clothes!  Cut me some slack, I'm growing out of my clothes at an alarming rate and I have to wear something!  And I do actually get dressed when I leave the house, btw! 

Stay tuned for the post tomorrow...the one is which Squirt reveals it's gender (and therefore will no longer be an it)! 

But right now I need to go see how Squirt feels about chocolate-peanut butter ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment