Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ayo, i'm tired of using technology

Did you notice my new blog banner?  You can't miss it...it's a giant picture of my kid's head!  I have created and recreated about 27 new blog banners.  And I'm still not satisfied.

Hence, I hate technology.  (Seriously, I'm sure my iPhone is good for more than the calendar and calculator functions, but I wouldn't really know about that now would I?  I can't even figure out iTunes, so...)

Anyway, I know what I want to do for my banner but I just can't seem to figure it out.  Although, I will cut myself a little slack.  I mean, if I had more time I'm sure I could get it.  But until then, I will keep making and remaking blog banners.

By the by, I feel eating pizza right now.

Also, did you know that the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children under two do not watch TV at all?  Like, AT. ALL?  As in, none.  Or, nada, if you will.

I'm not proposing that I plop my perfect son in front of the television for any period of time, but...it's baseball season, peeps.  There is no way that my SquirtSlugger is going to make it all the way to freaking October without watching a significant amount of baseball...George is making sure of that.


Unrelated, we're going to the pediatrician tomorrow for our four month check up.  George gave explicit instructions that I feed the SquirtBabe alot before we go so he can make weight!  When we went two weeks ago when he was sick, his weight was only in the 78th percentile, which is apparently unacceptable for the daddy in this house.  We'll have to see how that goes, hopefully he can bulk up by then!  Maybe I can convince him not to poop until we get back, that should add a bunch of weight!

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing out loud at little George in front of the TV! Way too cute! And I bet he was drooling too :)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete