***Warning: this post is about boobs. Specifically...my boobs.
Apparently, only one of my boobs can read.
I sent the ladies a very official memo stating that my Squirtkiddo and I were done breastfeeding, but only Lefty got the message. Righty seems to be under the impression that we're still trying to feed a 6 month old boy who's the size of a one year old!
She is wrong.
She is killing me.
I am officially LopsidedMama. I mean seriously, try not to stare...because it's obvious!
But for real, experienced mothers, help this mama out! I don't know what to do about this predicament! Do I relieve the pressure? (Because I'm getting more painful, and lopsided, by the minute.) Or do I give her some tough love and just let her work it out on her own? Help me!!!
And...here's a video in which my child is entertained by his own hand. This actually happens alot. Hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so cute! I was cracking up watching the video of George staring at his hands!
ReplyDelete