...and the livin's easy!
This has been a fantastic weekend! Even with the rain, the weather has been all wonderful and summery. Warm in the day, cool in the evening. It's just perfect! And I'm so glad we had this amazing weekend, because school is going to start again and life is going to get crazy again very soon.
Here's what we've been up to this weekend (obsessing over Instagram is a given!)!
Yesterday we went to the food carts! I'd heard about them from a few friends but let me tell you, it's all I want to do now! Delish!
Today we went to the park! Let me just tell you about the parks around our house...there is no ONE good park. Each has something to offer, but unfortunately they can't all be in the same place. The one in our neighborhood has baby swings, but they're the bad kind. The one to the left of our house has slides but no baby swings. The one to the right of our house has the good baby swings, and a rock climbing wall, but no slides! I mean, come on people! We visited the rock climbing park today. Clearly, fun was had by all!
I was just complaining that I felt like summer was almost over and we hadn't had any fun family weekends. Then this weekend happened! Thank you, it was memorable!
I love the rock climbing wall photo! I climbed a giant one in Las Vegas earlier this month so am pleased to see a might have a future climbing buddy :)
ReplyDelete