Saturday, February 18, 2012

the modified mr t

I was home alone with my Squirtdaredevil the other night and he needed a haircut...bad.  I normally get George to help me with the haircutting, since toddler boys don't enjoy sitting still very long.  But I decided to take that opportunity to cut Squirt's hair the way I wanted to!  See, we normally disagree over how to cut it.  But not this time!

I decided to experiment with a shorter blade guard...which was a little shorter than I thought!  But it gave me the opportunity to give my son a rockstar haircut!  He's a badass.  Yeah, I said it!  He has this modified Mr. T haircut now.  It's freaking awesome!  These pictures don't do it justice!




Speaking of Mr. T, I think my Squirtmuscles has the strength of Mr. T also.  I was taking a shower the other day, so he was unfortunately locked in the bathroom with me.  Squirt is basically ok with being locked in the bathroom while I shower.  He finds little ways to entertain himself.  Mostly he does this by taking every single tampon out from the cabinet and throwing them on the floor (he likes to make it rain tampons!).  His other favorite thing to do is steal George's toothbrush and chew on it (hence they were both sick last week!).  To curb this, I put the childproof locks on really tight!  And they worked, he could not open the cabinets.  Until he used his little muscles to break the freaking lock!  He's very crafty.


So yeah, basically my life is awesome!  I'm so proud of my son and so lucky to have such a wonderful husband!  Here are some of my other recent favorites!  Don't be startled by how beautiful my son is!



No comments:

Post a Comment