Wednesday, August 11, 2010

16 more weeks of bloatedness

Good God...my feet are so freaking swollen!  My toes are like tiny cocktail weenies.  I know what you're thinking...I'm damn sexy!

I took a red-eye flight home from CA Sunday.  I actually laughed out loud when I saw my swollen feet.  George also found it very humerous.  I wish I had a picture to show you but after only 30 minutes of sleep on the plane it slipped my mind!

This is my pregnant self, with Squirt, in CA.  We definately enjoyed the wonderful weather!



So we're now at 24 weeks and Squirt is right on track.  I asked my OB if she thought my weight was on track, lucky for me she said yes.  She did, however, say that babies get fat from carbs.  Basically, I'm going to give birth to a turkey by the time December comes around...oops!

There is a picture of Squirt at 24 weeks.  I have discovered an interesting phenomenon with these pictures...they are making me look thinner than I actually am!  Shocking, I know!  But trust me, I am enormous! 



I know your next question and the answer is yes...I have developed a waddle.  It's really concerning, especially since I know I'm doing it.  At the end of the day, when I'm super tired, it's even worse.  God, I'm excited to see what new and exciting pregnancy problems will pop up in the next couple of weeks to go along with my duck butt (insert eye-roll here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment