Sorry about the little hiatus. I had to do some stressful but necessary things including writing two final papers, buying a Squirtmobile, and pretending to take care of my husband after he had his wisdom teeth out. (I say pretending because he didn't actually need my help...because he didn't think it was that bad...I thought I was going to die...labor is going to kick my ass!)
Now onto the Squirt update! Squirt has been hopped on something that past couple of days. I suppose it could have something to do with the donuts I ate today (yes, that was plural).
Speaking of donuts...next weekend the worst horror of all horrors will happen...I will be pregnant in a swim suit. Gasp! I contemplated buying a maternity swim suit but then I realized that I had no intention of wearing a swim suit outside of my deck after next week. So, instead it's just going to be me looking like I live in trailer! Whatevs!
Back to Squirt! He's awesome and I love him. We started painting his room and I have a feeling that it's going to look great. Thanks to George because he is the Master Baby Room Painter!
Also related to donuts, I seem to remember reading that Squirt is going to double his weight in the next month. He's getting so big. We can't wait to see him!
Here's a peak at Squirt after 22 weeks!

My stomach is STILL bigger than yours!! So, what color are you painting Squirt's room? Do you have a theme?
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love Squirt already, too
I remember in my child psych class that babies are more likely to eat the foods their mothers ate during their last months of pregnancy, I'm a bit concerned for Squirt, Donuts, Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream... Sounds like my kind of nephew : )
ReplyDelete