Saturday, November 13, 2010

charades anyone?

Who likes Charades?  I've never really gotten into it but it seemed appropriate for this occasion.  (Warning: this might just be the most embarrassing picture I've ever taken of myself!)

















 Is this:

a) a weight lifting belt
b) a torture device
c) a jock strap for your belly (as George stated when he picked it up off the floor)
d) a belly support band

So...this was given to me by a fellow preggo who just had her baby.  It's a belly support band (obviously).  All the girls at work swear by it so when I started getting really uncomfortable I thought I would give it a shot.  Turns out it's actually helpful but seriously the strangest looking contraption ever!

*****

Related...I got a request for a belly picture so here it is.  And yes, I am enormous!
















This is us at 36 weeks and 5 days.  Last week I was ZERO cm dilated (yay).  However, I did learn the hard way that having your cervix checked is possibly the most uncomfortable experience ever.  That was a serious violation of my personal space!  Hopefully Squirt can hold out for just two more weeks and then we can all be one big happy family!!!



1 comment:

  1. Excellent photo, Mama! I compared this recent post against all of the others in your blog (side by side on my desktop). It's been a blast to watch the journey! Aside from your ginormous belly, you look like your skinny self! Hang in there as you approach baby Squirt's arrival :)

    ReplyDelete