Friday, December 24, 2010

you can call me mr. i-pee-all-over-everytime-my-diaper-is-changed



Here's a good one: I've never taken care of a baby boy before!  

I have a sister.  I don't think I ever even babysat for a boy that was still in diapers.  Therefore, changing baby boy diapers is brand-freaking-new to me!  And it is an adventure every single time!

When we were registering for baby gifts, I saw these little "peepee teepee's", and I thought they were ridiculous!  But now I know why someone would think to invent this.  Actually, it could be the most useful invention ever.

Specifically, my boychild pees all over himself approximately 85% of the time he has his diaper changed.  He finds it particularly upsetting when he hits himself in the face.  His mama finds it particularly upsetting when he pees all over freshly cleaned sheets!  We're working on a better system!

*****

This afternoon we ventured into the wild outdoors!  I think it was good for all of us to get out of the house.  George put him in the carrier and the three of us went on our merry way!  It was fun and relaxing!  Also, it made for a good photo op!






No comments:

Post a Comment