Saturday, December 4, 2010

are we there yet?

This is what you look like when you are 40 weeks pregnant, all your finals are done, you're done working, you can't sleep, you're uncomfortable, and you're NOT DILATED AT ALL!


Translation: I'm over it!

I was pissed when she said I wasn't dilated at all.  This is how that conversation went:

OB NP: Well, you're 50% effaced.
Me: And...
OB NP:  And, that's better than last time.
Me: (In my head) That was three weeks ago!  Of course it's better than last time!  Unfortunately, 50% effaced isn't really helping me out here, lady!!!!  Grrrr. 

*****
So, I promised I would show pictures of the nursery.  And I have them.  Unfortunately, they're not turning out like I was hoping.  But you can see our wonderful, made-with-love bedding and wall art!  

The problem was that because the room is so small I couldn't get a good angle.  Either way, here are some pictures of the future location of our Squirt...once he vacates my uterus!





2 comments:

  1. You poor pregnant lady. I hope that little Squirt arrives soon before your belly explodes! The nursery looks awesome... you guys had a wonderful vision! I can't wait to see it all in person and to meet my grandson soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great--at least what I can see of you! I'm so excited for you both; can't wait for the big day. I'm sure my sissy-the grammy-and I will be all emotional.. I remember so well what George looked like when he was born. Can't wait to see this little guy!

    ReplyDelete