Monday, February 14, 2011

happy hallmark day

Is it more cliche to say that I hate Valentine's Day or to state the obvious fact that this "holiday" madness was created by Hallmark?

Don't get me wrong.  I love Hallmark.  I have an irresistible urge to buy stationary and therefore Hallmark is like heaven to me.  Also, while I really truly hate Valentine's Day, I'll take any excuse to buy $8.99 cards from Papyrus and eat chocolate in a guilt-free, loving environment.

But really, since I feel that our relationship is the king of all relationships, I most certainly do not need an excuse to celebrate my love for my husband.  We celebrate on a daily basis by hugging and kissing and making each other laugh with vulgar humor!

Of course, since we have our Squirtbaby now, we have to spread our love around.  Good thing he's the cutest baby and we love loving him. 

Also, like mother, like son...it would appear that he too likes shopping for gorgeous cards at Papyrus because he got his daddy the cutest card!  (Although nothing can compare to his little Squirtsignature on my  most recent birthday card!)

Anyhoo, hope everyone is celebrating the holidays with someone they love.  And that you're eating and drinking and being merry!  (If you're drinking have a few for me, since my alcohol consumption is quite limited for the time being...which is a change from our usual Valentine's festivities!)

Here's a picture of my two favorite Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment