I really don't want to have to make this blog private (it's a huge hassle, you would need a password, blah blah blah) so here are the rules if you're going to read/comment on this blog:
1. NO LAST NAMES
Every effort is made to keep the specifics of our life from creeping onto this blog (because let's face it, there are wierdos out there). So, please, no last names. There may even be a code name or two on this blog, respect it!
2. NO ADDRESSES
We live in the Midwest (which includes everywhere from North Dakota to Ohio) but that's about as specific as I'm going to get!
3. NO JOB INFORMATION
4. NO OUT-OF-TOWN COMMENTS
5. CAREFUL WITH THE PICTURES
Yes, you can save the pictures posted on this blog to your computer. Just be careful with them, I mean, this is my child we're talking about here! Posting them on your Facebook account with our full names tagged to them kinda creeps me out, but I can't stop you. If you do though, please have the maximum security settings setup on your account (which really just makes good sense, because...well...the wierdos!)
6. EMBRACE THE SARCASM
I'm sarcastic, get over it! If you read something and think what the, what? it's probably just the sarcasm speaking. Sarcasm will be Squirt's first language, embrace it!
7. PLEASE COMMENT!
We love comments! That's what this frickin' blog is for, communicating about Squirt to our family and friends. Just remember that unwanted parenting advice will promptly be ignored!
No comments:
Post a Comment