Friday, March 4, 2011

(s)he said "gleeba"

No, Squirt is not talking.  Yes, that was a Friends reference.  Maybe, he will be a scientist.

The point is that Squirt is the smartest child alive!  Can you believe it?  Believe it!

At daycare this week I was super anxious (I know, it's so unlike me!).  I was worried he was eating too much and not sleeping enough.  Then, by the end of the week, I was worried that he wasn't eating enough and sleeping too much.  I know, classic new mom stuff.  But the highlight of my daycare week was picking him up yesterday and realizing that he had vastly increased his intellectual capacity in a matter of hours.

For instance...I saw him roll over from back to front for the first time!  George "claims" he saw him to it earlier in the week but I vote that if the mama doesn't see it, it doesn't count!  Also, he held onto his toys for the first time!  Like, with his little baby fingers! And, he grabbed his toes for the first time (also with his little fingers)!  Do you see, genius!

Unrelated, we got some baby pictures taken today; the budget friendly kind of course.  They turned out pretty good, obviously, since my baby is awesome!  We can't wait to get them and show everyone, so get excited!



Finally, I would like to thank my internet friend natthefatrat for introducing me to instagram on iPhone.  It is awesome and my new favorite way to waste time!  Have a good weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that my grand-squirt is turning 3 months old! He's growing and learning so fast!

    ReplyDelete