Saturday, March 12, 2011

there's been a development

Wait...have I told you that I have the cutest baby ever?  Well, I do, so there!

In terms of the aforementioned development, it's a doozy!  After 13 and 2/7 weeks of my Squirtbaby looking like the spitting image of his mama, I think he has decided he's done with that.  The consensus seems to be indicating that Squirt The Great is now looking more like the man in his life, namely one George McDaddy!

How exciting is this!  I, for one, am pleased as punch!  While I have always wanted to know what I would look like if I were a man (sense the sarcasm), having a little manbaby that looks like my favorite husband is quite possibly the best thing ever!  In fact, it makes me feel pretty darn proud!  Since I clearly did all the baby work myself (poor me) I will now take credit for creating the most handsome little boy ever seen.


*****

Other updates this week include: 
- survival of our second week of daycare
- recovery from his first cold is going nicely
- turning over from back to front like it's his job
- baby sized efforts to grab at things
- and a possible giggle sighting!

Have a great weekend!  Pray for springtime!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! All of it! I love seeing my boy's eyes looking back at me through your boys eyes. And the photo with the giant shoes... Still giggling! But I have to say that to me Squirt is a 50/50 blend of his Mama and Papa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I absolutely love this picture of him laying on his stomach, just made it my background on my computer : )

    ReplyDelete