OMG! If this blog weren't about my kid I would change the name to The Blog of Shame. But that seems inappropriate to describe my Squirtjoy!
We are loving life here. Squirt is walking, refusing to eat baby food, and learning a million new things everyday! I can't wait for him to talk. There is a definite change in his speech pattern but no words yet. I'm thinking it's going to be a while still. We'll just have to love the crazy faces and noises in the meantime. Maybe when he learns to talk he'll also learn to listen!
Unfortunately, George and I have been super busy the last couple of months (hence the hiatus), but Squirt is resilient. He comes to hug us every night when we get home, gives us a huge smile and wipes snot all over our clothes. He is completely amazing.
I can't wait for a break from school so I can focus more on my family. But in the meantime, when we have family time I dedicate my whole focus to them. It was hard at first, because my mind goes a mile a minute. But I've gotten pretty good at ignoring homework...and dishes...and bills so I can put all my energy into my energetic boys!
This is what we focused on today...
He is amazing! You are amazing! You and George have done an amazing job raising this precious boy so far!
ReplyDelete